CREATE AN ASSIGNMENT:
- Sign in and navigate to the Engage tab
- Place your cursor in “Share Something” box
- Select “Assignment” from the top navigation bar
- Add the Class Name or the Student’s individual names in the “TO” line
- Select and add lessons by Topics, Standards, a Predefined List or by Keyword search
- Use the dropdown to further filters the lessons and use the + sign under the Add/Remove column to add the lesson
- Give the Assignment a Name, Start Date and End Date and Time
- Select Post
The students will receive a notification from within the LoveMath™ application.
- Allow Comments: Allows the student and teacher to comment and communicate on this assignment.
- Count Previous Progress: Allows the student’s prior attempts on these lessons to be included for this assignment.
- Allow Multiple Attempts: Allow multiple attempts to count towards this assignment.
EDIT OR DELETE AN ASSIGNMENT:
You may edit or delete an assignment by selecting the Arrow to the right of the Date and Time.
VIEW PROGRESS ON AN ASSIGNMENT:
As students complete lessons within the Assignment, their status circle color changes. Once all lessons in the Assignment are completed, they move from the Incomplete area to the Finish area. You can select the student’s name to navigate to their Assignment Lesson view.
The Assignment Lesson view allows the teacher to view the student’s progress and details per each lesson.